O&O SafeErase appears to have the appropriate safeguards to avoid accidental deletions and is pretty easy to use. Intermediate to advanced users will like the range of security options and the program’s simplicity.
O&O SafeErase review
For complete privacy, O&O SafeErase 17 is the best option for permanently erasing personal information from your hard drive. You get your money’s worth with every file permanently erased after being safeguarded against unauthorized access. So, you can be sure that no sensitive information will get into the wrong hands.
Our O&O program provides a foolproof method for permanently erasing private documents to provide the highest level of security for your data. When you delete files using O&O SafeErase, not even hackers or spies can get them back.
O&O SafeErase not only deletes the files you’d expect it to, but it also deletes your browser history, cookies, and other temporary files accumulated on your computer due to your online surfing. Popular web browsers, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Microsoft Internet Explorer, are all supported.
O&O SafeErase’s analysis tool lets you quickly identify potentially dangerous files on your hard drive and permanently delete them. Furthermore, resource-efficient techniques have enabled the permanent deletion of data from SSDs. Instead of taking risks with your data, use SafeErase.
SafeErase, all of your data before selling, giving away or otherwise disposing of your computer by erasing the whole thing. All data, including files, settings, apps, and the operating system, is erased to make a recovery impossible. You won’t have to worry about somebody regaining access to your data and misusing it. O&O SafeErase lets you delete everything on your computer without needing a disc to boot from (e.g., Boot CD).
O&O SafeErase Key Features:
- Files, folders, and individual partitions
- Memory cards and USB data volumes
- Free hard disk space
- Entire computer, no boot medium necessary
- Internet and temporary program files
- Securely move files and folders
- Six methods to permanently delete sensitive data
- Complete integration into Windows Explorer
- Detailed reports as proof of deletion
- Speed optimization of deletion processes
- Analysis tool to search for unsafely deleted files
- Adapted deletion method for SSDs
- Enhanced report and activity management
- If you wish to sell, give away, or otherwise get rid of your old computer, you should know that even after pressing “Delete,” your data is not permanently erased and might get into the wrong hands and be made public. However, not even formatting the drive will eliminate all of your information. Following O&O SafeErase’s tried-and-true techniques, you may delete files without the slightest chance of recovery, not even with the help of recovery tools.
- O&O SafeErase includes an analysis tool that searches for temporary and unsafe deleted files, among many other tweaks and improvements. You can quickly and easily remove old files from your computer, making it impossible for anyone else to access them to snoop or abuse them. When an SSD is detected, the TRIM command is used to perform deletions automatically, saving energy. O&O SafeErase’s straightforward operation is streamlined further by its sophisticated report management and administration of deletion lists for repeated actions.
- If you use a browser to access the Internet, it will likely save various Internet files on your hard drive without you even realizing it. Data, including passwords and frequently-visited websites, may sometimes be protected in such files. Whether it’s information stored in cookies, web forms, or a user’s browsing history, O&O SafeErase compiles a list of all your stored data across all your browsers, allowing you to delete everything at once or selectively. When your data is permanently erased, no one will be able to track your whereabouts on the web, and no one will be able to access your online accounts.
- SafeErase , all of your data before selling, giving away or otherwise disposing of your computer by erasing the whole thing. If you destroy everything, including your data, settings, apps, and OS, there’s no chance of recovery. You won’t have to worry about somebody regaining access to your data and misusing it. Even if you don’t have the original installation disc, O&O SafeErase can help you wipe your hard drive clean (e.g., Boot CD).
- Depending on your demands, O&O SafeErase provides you with a choice of six alternative deletion techniques. The quantity of overwrites and types used in each deletion procedure is distinctive. No of your reasons for need security, these procedures will provide it. The Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) and the Department of Defense (DoD) have both standardized deletion procedures, and you also have the option of using a complicated mathematical approach (the Gutmann method), which is on par with the highest security levels. The appropriate sections of the hard drive are overwritten 35 times with fixed and random values according to precisely established criteria in this scientifically authorized technique of data elimination. With this, O&O SafeErase may go above and beyond what is required by the Department of Defense and the BSI. Overwriting information with zeros is another simple method of erasure.
- O&O SafeErase can delete data more quickly now that it supports newer multi-core CPUs. Deletion lists allow you to save and reload your work to speed up the process of deleting several items at once or with specific parameters.
Also Recommended to you Download MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio
Analysis tool to search for unsafely deleted files, Adapted deletion method for SSDs, Enhanced report and activity management, Windows 8 compatibility
O&O SafeErase Professional Technical Setup Details:
- Software Full Name: O&O SafeErase Professional
- Setup File Name: Disk. O&O SafeErase.rar
- Size: (45.2 Mb)
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)
System Requirements For O&O SafeErase Professional
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB or more
How To Install & Crack O&O SafeErase Professional ?
- After the Download Extract the zip file using WinRAR
- After the Extract, the zip file Installs the Program As Normal.
- After Install Don’t Run the Software.
- Please, Copy & Paste Crack File in the c/program files.
- After Install Run the Software.
- You are Done with it. Now Enjoy the Full Version.
Password for archive: beecracked.com